Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hi Parents and Guardians! Welcome to our second grade website! This page grew out of a necessity to come up with creative ways to disseminate information home and bolster the home-school connection! On this site, you will find weekly newsletters as well as helpful class information! Thank you for coming to the page and have a healthy partnership with me in the success of your child both academically and socially!

Information to note:
  • Report cards go home Friday, March 18th. Please be on the lookout for them!
  •  I have posted two projects to DonorsChoose.org. One is to raise funds for a iPad Station in the classroom and the other is for Educational Games for use in class. Please consider donating or sharing the link with your friends, family, and supporters of education!
  • I sent home log-in information for a web-based math game called Prodigy. The kids enjoy playing it in class and I really feel it will help bolster their math skills! If you need their log in information again, please email me! fechols@bhm.k12.al.us
  • Spring Break is March 28th - April 1st. There will be no school that week.
  • I typically assign homework every night. If your student is coming home without homework, please check the website. We are limited in our ability to make copies, so I'm going to discontinue sending home individual spelling assignments but I will upload a copy of the sheet online.

No comments:

Post a Comment